Monday, February 24, 2014

Sopris Learning EdView360 Blog Contest

Last fall, I entered a blog contest through Sopris Learning.  I submitted a blog--an open letter to my new teacher self--for the contest.  Well, to be honest, after I submitted it, life got crazy busy and I kind of forgot about it.  Woopsies.

Well, about a month ago I was contacted by Sopris Learning that I indeed had won their blog contest and that I'd be now a monthly blogger on their blog!  Woo hoo!  This was such awesome news and I was so excited that I would be getting to blog "professionally" for Sopris Learning.  This made me a very happy gal, cause if you've been following me on this blog for the past few years, you know I love to write--so this gig seemed perfect for me.

Anyways, if you'd like to read my winning blog post, click on the link below.  I am honored to be a blogger for Sopris Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...