Monday, March 12, 2012

Dauphin Island Expedition Reflection Videos

Well, spring break is upon us at MRH, however, that didn't stop me from spending a good chunk of my weekend watching--and MARVELING!--over these 8th graders Dauphin reflection videos.  Countless of them I had to watch over and over again, because they were so moving and their message was so true to their hearts.  I honestly don't think words can express how proud I am of each and every one of these students and the excellent work they continue to produce and amaze me with time and time again.

I started their reflection videos off with showing them the one I made myself, and after giving a few guidelines/requirements, I let them be their own guide as to where their reflection video was going to navigate them.  Below are just some of the amazing videos each of the 8th graders made.  Once again, I'm speechless with what these kids can not only produce using technology, but the words and phrases they use from their hearts to get their message across.  Absolutely amazing.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...