Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to the 2011-2012 School Year!

I just wanted to take a quick second to extend a hello and welcome you to the new school year at MRMMS!  Just like last year I plan to keep you all up to speed on everything that's going on in social studies.   Along with emails, I have many ways you can stay connected to what's going on in social studies.  Below are all of the links to the various ways to stay in touch--feel free to check them out! Along with posting homework, I'm going to try and post pictures, videos, projects, expeditions, and so on that the 8th graders are doing this year...so make sure you bookmark, follow, or "like" the pages below!

Here's to a great 8th grade year! And as always, if you need anything please feel free to contact me!  I love hearing from you all!






(MRH twitter page: www.twitter.com/mrhmiddleschool)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...